February 27, 2012
By Adam Bink
A couple of things floating around that are of note:
- Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group, hired by U.S. House Republicans, appeals DOMA ruling in California courts.
- New Des Moines Register poll: 56% of Iowans are against a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage.
- Gov. O’Malley to sign marriage equality bill on Thursday. Meanwhile, opponents have already worked to qualify a referendum for the November ballot.
- Noted in the comments on an earlier post today, National Organization for Marriage’s challenge to Maine’s campaign finance disclosure law is denied by the Supreme Court.
- Last, Pam Spaulding has an amazing run-down of all the action going on in North Carolina to fight Amendment One. Must-read.
What are you reading?