Survey: how are we doing?

Community/Meta

The staff here just wants to check in again and see how everyone’s doing, but without a long survey — just a check-in over in the comments. Tell us how we’re doing… what do you like about the content (the blog posts) and what could use improvement? The technical aspects of the site? The writers? Features you’d like to see? Please be as candid as possible and leave a comment. As always, you’re welcome to e-mail a comment in private to prop8trial at couragecampaign dot org as well.

Let us know in the comments, and thanks for reading Prop8TrialTracker.com.

• 1. karen in kalifornia  |  August 30, 2012 at 10:56 am

I read everything and check in here no less than once a day.
    You're doing fine.

• 2. R J Mike Nielsen  |  August 30, 2012 at 10:56 am

The Blog posts – I would prefer one daily summary instead of all the individual emails. Otherwise you are doing a grand job!

• 3. Martin Pal  |  August 30, 2012 at 11:02 am

Your comment section needs to allow for some longer comments. It's the only place online I visit where I am frequently having to split up comments and post them in sections. They are not that long.

• 4. Lymis  |  August 31, 2012 at 5:29 am

I think you are doing just fine. The format is good, the content is great, and your ability to react promptly to getting us news as it happens is wonderful – especially when there can be such lengthy lulls between periods of newsworthy events about all this.

My only complaint is that the progress in the real world is slow enough that it doesn't give you more to do. I'd love you to be overwhelmed by all the positive news and progress on the issue. That' hardly your fault, though.

• 5. LONNIE YOUNG JR  |  November 18, 2013 at 1:07 pm

you are doing a very good job. the men u sent were just like my brothers, they did a very good job. they were clean and quick. they explained everything to us no problem. keep doing the very good job that u r doing!!!

• 6. elaine rich  |  December 17, 2013 at 8:19 pm

just want to thank your representative Tim Wayman for doing a very good job.He always would explain what he was doing and just had such a great personality. He makes you feel important on what you think and feel about nielsen just keep having people like him

• 7. finley strickland  |  January 3, 2014 at 10:23 am

DON AND ANDREW KEIGER WERE HERE TODAY TO SET UP NEW DEVISE ON TV THEY WORKED WELL AND EVERY THING WAS WELL DONE THANKS FOR USING SUCH A PROFESSIONAL GROUP

• 8. p.s. costello  |  February 11, 2014 at 3:05 pm

I am a new nielson member. Leo Arcuran is my contact and he has been very helpful with any questions I have. Setting it all up went very smoothly. No problems.

• 9. frances  |  April 7, 2014 at 1:29 pm

thanks to jeff jones for up dating our tv very helpful.

• 10. Phillis  |  April 8, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Thanks for great people to set this up for my house. Erin Resimius for field work, and Brad Schutte for the time it took to hook everything up in my maze of a home. Only problem I have is that the box starts flashing too soon.

• 11. carolyn robbins  |  April 24, 2014 at 8:16 am

We had 2 of the nicest men i've ever met install equipment. So nice and polite.Explained everything and went out of their way to to fix things.Thank you George and Brad!